Get Better Protectionwith a Securecom Security Upgrade
24 hour Wire Free Monitoring with instant response can be installed in as little as 3 hours by our expert engineers.
Upgrades are all about improved features, so isn’t it time you upgraded the security on your premises?
Get SecureCom in for a free security audit, and we’ll tell you the best way to upgrade
How does no cables, zero disruption and maximum security sound?
Wire free 24 Hour monitoring with instant response can be installed in as little as 3 hours by our expert engineers.
GSM technology is used to communicate with a dedicated alarm centre if activated.
links to your smartphone turning it into a remote control for your alarm, using it to set, unset and check the status.
If there is an existing wired system in place, you can also upgrade andbeef it up with our improved equipment and app.
We’re very proud to have a license for this app, so you can be sure you’re getting the highest hi-tech surveillance on tapp
- Compatibility– with most Apple and Android smartphones and tablets
- Easy Access– Remotely set and unset your alarm(s), check the status of your alarm and individual sensors
- Always on - Receive real-time alerts via push notification or email.
- Always Aware– Receive notifications direct to your phone when any type of alarm event occurs
- Keep Track– Set up multiple user codes for keyholders, employees
- Go live– View live CCTV footage of your business from your smartphone
We have all seen the footage from poor quality CCTV. It makes the visuals unusable inmany cases rendering the value of having this equipment useless.
- At SecureCom we provide full HD cameras & Monitors that records “High Definition”footage around the clock. The footage is crystal clear and allows you to spot even thesmallest details.
As all of the rest of our products we provide only the highest quality equipment allowing topof the range security to keep a watchful eye over your business even when you’re not there.
You will be amazed at how clear our footage is! Give us a call for a demo.
We have a range of smoke, heat and carbon monoxide alarms available to suit your spec. So, from conventional fire alarms, analogue addressable fire alarms systems to wireless fire alarm systems, we’ll determine your needs after we carry out a free SecureCom Security Upgrade audit.
We also offer a full maintenance service to ensure your system meets and continues to meet the relevant standards (IS 3218)
We install both wired and wireless intruder alarms.
Where there is an existing wired system in place, we can upgrade equipment to allow remote control automation using the app.
From small offices to large facilities, we can provide access control for any situation or project regardless of size from audio and video door entry, magnetic swipe and contactless key cards to standard fobs.
So, manage exit and entry, clock employee’ status and with our app, have automated and central control over who enters and exits.